Skip to main content

I Look To You

歌,是表达情感的方式。。

歌,是表白。。

歌,是情感丰富,表达细腻。。

你,可能用言语说不出来的肉麻字句。。

点一首歌,就能代表你的表白,你的爱恋,你的温柔,你的关心,还有你的。。。等等。。

不同时段,听着情歌。。有不同的风味。。

情歌字句代表你的心情写照,强烈地让你韵味。。

这首歌,昨晚听了。。很沉醉。。

今早,听着。。想起昨晚听的感觉。。让我心软化。。

I Look To You


As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
Im lost without a cause
After giving it my all

Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that Ive been through
Who on earth can I turn to?

Chorus:
I look to you,
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong
I look to you,
I look to you
And when melodies are gone In you I hear a song
I look to you

Have to lose my breath
There's no fighting left
Sinking to rise no more
Searching for that open door

And every road that I've taken
Led to my regret
And I don't know if I'm go'n make it
Nothing to do but lift my head

Chorus:

My levees are broken
My walls are coming down on me
My rain is falling
Defeat is calling
I need you to set me free
Take me far away from the battle
I need you
Shine on me!

Hui Ru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

房间

锁在房间里,自己一个人的空间。。 享受着自己的气味。。 房间,是我逃避的避难所。。 小时候,我会在黑漆漆的房间哭泣。。 让眼泪自由的掉落, 不敢痛快地哭,因为会被骂。。 会把自己藏在被单里默默的哭泣 所以,只有我的床能够感觉到温温的湿度。。 也许,这是从小养成的习惯, 长大了,还是觉得房间是我的私人空间。。 因为,房间才能让我把情绪抒发。。 特别是负面的情绪。。 现在,有股冲动, 不想出门,只想待在房间里。。 就算发呆。。 我想,与世隔绝。。 只是与亲近的人联络。。 逃避自己。。 不想面对自己。。
Recently learnt about emotion triangle, it said human tends to suppress core emotion, and manifested as either a defense or inhibitory emotion. The emotion that we tends to inhibit are shame, guilt ... There are fear and inferiority that governs my heart - I have to learn to address and admit my feelings better, and make a decision to communicate or set a boundary. It is hard to actually do so, and I know after I have done it - I can sense my guilt and shame. It is like a vicious cycle.  I have to make a promise to myself - be mindful, be steady and let my head clears. Don't react much...But at the same times I am glad that I did say something. I did express myself. I did feeling less intense. I treated it as a progress.  Anyway I felt sorry of the people that I hurt - when I am still a human with sin...

失眠

辗转难眠,睡不好,又睡不着。。 少了风扇的旋转,地板还是冰冷的。。 我的手,也是。。 冰冷的手,为何没有冰冷的心呢? 脑袋特别的清醒,但是却给了我一双疲惫的眼睛。。 事情总是没有两全其美, 我要入眠,却失眠了。。 我要头脑简单,却更复杂了。。 我要。。却得到不要。。 没想到,嗜好就是睡觉的我,也会失眠。。 失眠并不好受,有理由的失眠更加的不好受。。 理由,这也许更本并不是一个理由。。 死脑袋,又发生故障。。 让我睡吧,我不要有头脑,我不要有思绪,我不要有情感。。 原来,失眠就是这样。。