Skip to main content

常做白日梦 更能解决问题

(联合早报网讯)台湾联合新闻网报道,以后别再随便骂人“做白日梦”了!

生活科学网站(livescience.com)报导,做白日梦向来被视为偷懒的表现,其实胡思乱想能让脑部职司解决问题的部位变得较活跃。

1 m' k; L7 e% }' X" a1 \MUARTALKS 麻坡论坛加拿大英属哥伦比亚大学研究人员把受试者送进功能性磁核共振成像技术(fMRI)扫描器,让他们在萤幕出现数字时进行简单的例行按钮动作。研究人员透过脑部扫描、受测者的主动报告和按钮表现,随时追踪他们注意力集中状况。

0 b6 N+ B3 R o3 T2 a$ j' X麻坡|麻坡美食|麻坡论坛|麻坡旅游|时尚中文论坛社区|科学家向来认为脑部与执行例行简单心智活动有关的“预设网络”,是脑部神游太虚时仍保持活跃的唯一部分。但是,新研究却发现脑部在胡思乱想时,与高层次和复杂的解决问题功能有关的“执行网络”也会亮起来。

p/s: 所以做白日梦。。是有好处的。。看了,觉得莫名其妙。。做白日梦,怎样能让自己的脑活跃呢?那就要问问,那些哲学家,研究家,分析家,等等。。是不是都很会胡思乱想?所以,胡思乱想是不可停止的咯。。

Hui Ru

Comments

  1. I learned that you will be more effecient when you use both brain in solving problems...

    example of doing it is like "clicking" your hands beside your ears, left, right, left, right...while you are thinking about it. or just tap your hand on left leg, right leg, left leg, right leg...

    Haha. One of the doctor taught me this from her hypotherapy class, but how true it is, it will be depends on you to explore it :P

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..thanks for your sharing..so got any duration that we need to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 绝对有好处,只有那样,你才会think out of the box...别小看那些靠想来吃饭的人。。。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

房间

锁在房间里,自己一个人的空间。。 享受着自己的气味。。 房间,是我逃避的避难所。。 小时候,我会在黑漆漆的房间哭泣。。 让眼泪自由的掉落, 不敢痛快地哭,因为会被骂。。 会把自己藏在被单里默默的哭泣 所以,只有我的床能够感觉到温温的湿度。。 也许,这是从小养成的习惯, 长大了,还是觉得房间是我的私人空间。。 因为,房间才能让我把情绪抒发。。 特别是负面的情绪。。 现在,有股冲动, 不想出门,只想待在房间里。。 就算发呆。。 我想,与世隔绝。。 只是与亲近的人联络。。 逃避自己。。 不想面对自己。。
Recently learnt about emotion triangle, it said human tends to suppress core emotion, and manifested as either a defense or inhibitory emotion. The emotion that we tends to inhibit are shame, guilt ... There are fear and inferiority that governs my heart - I have to learn to address and admit my feelings better, and make a decision to communicate or set a boundary. It is hard to actually do so, and I know after I have done it - I can sense my guilt and shame. It is like a vicious cycle.  I have to make a promise to myself - be mindful, be steady and let my head clears. Don't react much...But at the same times I am glad that I did say something. I did express myself. I did feeling less intense. I treated it as a progress.  Anyway I felt sorry of the people that I hurt - when I am still a human with sin...

失眠

辗转难眠,睡不好,又睡不着。。 少了风扇的旋转,地板还是冰冷的。。 我的手,也是。。 冰冷的手,为何没有冰冷的心呢? 脑袋特别的清醒,但是却给了我一双疲惫的眼睛。。 事情总是没有两全其美, 我要入眠,却失眠了。。 我要头脑简单,却更复杂了。。 我要。。却得到不要。。 没想到,嗜好就是睡觉的我,也会失眠。。 失眠并不好受,有理由的失眠更加的不好受。。 理由,这也许更本并不是一个理由。。 死脑袋,又发生故障。。 让我睡吧,我不要有头脑,我不要有思绪,我不要有情感。。 原来,失眠就是这样。。