Skip to main content

A Famosa Resort "Animal World Safari" Part 1

Finally, I placed a visit to A Famosa Resort, a place that I am always longing for. Even though Malacca was just few miles away from Muar, I never had a chance to go. Hearing so much good comments from peers, I finally made up my mind.

It costed RM68 for Animal Safari and Cowboy town tickets. Their promotion was kinda effective, everywhere you could see many middle eastern tourists mingled around.

First stop, definitely was Animal World Safari. Why it costed high compared to normal zoo? The reasons are more animals, 3 animals shows, 1 wild wild west show, short distance in touch with animals in zoo truck, monkey islands and etc.

First time, I brought my nikon bi bi exploring the beauty of nature. My excitement can't subside, until when I wasn't able to catch a nice shot. I had tried numerous ways, but I wasn't so much satisfy with my skills.

In the trip, I took more than 600 photos. My finger never leave my shutter release button. Indeed, I had gained certain satisfaction when I able to catch some beauty in the eye of bi bi.

Photos sharing time...
The displayed signboard. *testing*

The catering area *food's price hell high*

The back of the truck

*deng deng* the truck

The lonely lion *losing soul*

Tiger *the best among all*
at least 7 lions in, but zoo tigers, nth to expect

The black bear *able to catch few candid photos*

Poor poor deers

Flamingoes *they are so elegant*

*sorry I don't know his name*
beautiful and smooth fur
smart boy

Sweet couples on the tree

Curling each other *ahem..they are fonding each other*

Cute pony

Goat *look at his 1 line eye*
He is the animal can speak english,
coz when I asked him 五月in english, he will say "may~may~"

The beautiful lady hide under the plant

Little chicks in a covered shelter

The photos above were not able to describe everything that I saw in safari.

Stay tuned. Next will be animals shows :)

Hui Ru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

房间

锁在房间里,自己一个人的空间。。 享受着自己的气味。。 房间,是我逃避的避难所。。 小时候,我会在黑漆漆的房间哭泣。。 让眼泪自由的掉落, 不敢痛快地哭,因为会被骂。。 会把自己藏在被单里默默的哭泣 所以,只有我的床能够感觉到温温的湿度。。 也许,这是从小养成的习惯, 长大了,还是觉得房间是我的私人空间。。 因为,房间才能让我把情绪抒发。。 特别是负面的情绪。。 现在,有股冲动, 不想出门,只想待在房间里。。 就算发呆。。 我想,与世隔绝。。 只是与亲近的人联络。。 逃避自己。。 不想面对自己。。
Recently learnt about emotion triangle, it said human tends to suppress core emotion, and manifested as either a defense or inhibitory emotion. The emotion that we tends to inhibit are shame, guilt ... There are fear and inferiority that governs my heart - I have to learn to address and admit my feelings better, and make a decision to communicate or set a boundary. It is hard to actually do so, and I know after I have done it - I can sense my guilt and shame. It is like a vicious cycle.  I have to make a promise to myself - be mindful, be steady and let my head clears. Don't react much...But at the same times I am glad that I did say something. I did express myself. I did feeling less intense. I treated it as a progress.  Anyway I felt sorry of the people that I hurt - when I am still a human with sin...

失眠

辗转难眠,睡不好,又睡不着。。 少了风扇的旋转,地板还是冰冷的。。 我的手,也是。。 冰冷的手,为何没有冰冷的心呢? 脑袋特别的清醒,但是却给了我一双疲惫的眼睛。。 事情总是没有两全其美, 我要入眠,却失眠了。。 我要头脑简单,却更复杂了。。 我要。。却得到不要。。 没想到,嗜好就是睡觉的我,也会失眠。。 失眠并不好受,有理由的失眠更加的不好受。。 理由,这也许更本并不是一个理由。。 死脑袋,又发生故障。。 让我睡吧,我不要有头脑,我不要有思绪,我不要有情感。。 原来,失眠就是这样。。