Skip to main content

Love for People with Intellectual Disabilities - BB Got Talent !!

Today we had a rehearsal for our upcoming event - BB Got Talent. A Talent Show for People with Intellectual Disabilities to perform on a stage.

Today, few of them came for practice. I was shocked by their performance.
I know that, performance by special people and normal people is non-comparable.

Today, Leena asked me "What you will see when you look at them perform?"
I answered: "As long as they could complete the performance, I already contented"

Yes, the purpose of our event is to give them a chance to perform on the stage, no matter good or bad, their initiation to step on the stage already deserved a very big applause by us.

When I looked at their practice, I m truly salute them. They are really TALENTED!! I could feel their emotion when they are doing something that they like. The PASSION toward their talent, I think we all should learn from them.

We might think that the talent show is going to be bored, dull and uninteresting..but in my point of view..we should focus on what an intellectual disabilities person could do, and do we really able to do it?

What is the reason that we support them? Is because we focus on their seriousness, dedication and commitment in doing, we able to feel it, and we think that we should give them a platform to show it!

Do you want to have a special date with people with intellectual disabilities? They might be able to surprise you anytime!!

Come and support them on

21st March 2009
Saturday
7pm till 10pm
UCSI University, Block C, 3rd Floor Auditorium

Ticket price is RM 10, All the ticket money will be channeled to NASOM (National Autism Society of Malaysia). You may obtain the ticket in UCSI Block A Lobby at Best Buddies Booth.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to train your dragon (Movie)

If you said it is a waste to watch animation or cartoon in cinema, I will reject your idea. Firstly, most of the animation strongly project good moral ethics or values for the reference of audiences especially children. During the childhood, children ought to differentiate the right and the wrong distinctively, neither grey area nor in between. Value always serves as a guideline for us to oblige, not a compulsory because decision is still lied in the hand of human. This movie secretly intruded my deepen heart. It talked about relationship, a bond between dragon and human. The main character, Hiccup chose to save the night fury (dragon) because he saw the fear from its eye. Even a human, we got attracted or closer with people who are similar to us because we feel we able to understand each other better compared to differences. The flow of movie discussed the process of rejection, acceptance, understand and devotion in a relationship. When we are just a stranger for each other, we are re

Handmade ART

Handmade is one of my interest since young. I love art which includes drawing, coloring, making cards and etc. I used to make cards for my friends during secondary school times. Now, I seldom did due to lack of time. It takes time to complete an art work. Thus, I only do when I am free. After reading other people blog, I felt like putting my handmade artwork in my blog..just want to reflect my memory.. Too bad, I did not take photos of my art piece last time. I only left 2 with me..So..have a look.. "Lion" - bookmark Underwater world

My volcano

My inner volcano has exploded without notification I am unable to control this inactive volcano, it was suppressed for long times It was my fault for keeping it secretly It was also my mistake of losing control My self is completely so different that my ideal image I am an evil who is pretty much selfish My emotion is ultimately much more important than others A sin that I committed I hate it