Skip to main content

Kelantan Trip - 2nd day (150809)

A very big thank you to my play pals. Because of me, they woke up at 5am. We departure to Pantai Cahaya Bulan to see sunrise. It is known as Beach of Moonlight, the most popular spot for tourists and local people. The sky is still considered dark when we reached there at 6.15am. Interesting, the malay eating stall opened at that time. We waited in the car because mat rempit were mingled around and showed off with their motor skills there.

Finally, we saw the sky turned into orange, and the clowd was in black color. We were so afraid that we cant see the sunrise, because we waited till 7am whereas the sky is already turning white. Finally, our wish came true. First in my life time, I saw sunrise. I love it so much, and we camwhoring a lot as well. How I wish I could stay in this moment for long.


We are super hungry after long waiting sunrise, we ahead to Pasar Siti Khadijah, located at the heart of Kota Bahru. Local women was busy selling vegetables, local foods, utensils and etc. We bought Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Dagang, and local kuih muih such as jala mas, buah tanjong, akok and etc. Nasi Kerabu is eaten with raw vegetables, special sambal, and coconut fross. I was not keen in dish, 3 bites is more than enough for me. As for Nasi Dagang, it was made out of red glutinous rice and serves with fish or chicken curry. It tasted normal, but quite delicious for me.

For kuih muih, sweet lovers perhaps will enjoy it. The food is too sweet for me, as i am the salt lover. The local food is either too sweet or too raw, which I wasnt really appreciate them. In Kelantan, you must at least tasted a bit, because it is their traditional food.

After that, we ahead to Rantau Panjang Free Trace Zone to do some shopping. I forgot to take photos there. This place is located next to the imigression office of Kelantan, which meant the border of Kelantan. If you have passport, you cant even enter Thailand. Haha. This place has lots of Thailand products such as kitchen utensils, nuts, clothes and etc. You can also see a lot of Thailand people there either sellers or buyers.

We settled our lunch in Sri Chiang Mai restaurant in Kota Bahru. It is an air-cond restaurant, and it looked expensive. We ordered a set meal with RM45. Apart from Kangkung (vegetable), I love the rest. I found kangkung is slightly sweet, I feel it should be more spicy. The local waitress there speaking Kelantan slang of Malay, hence they are a bit hard to catch our Malay slang.


Later on, we went to visit muzium. Quite a number of muzium in Kota Bahru, and those located next to each other. We went to State muzium. For your information, all the muzium charged Rm1 for student, Rm2 for adult (local), foreigner Rm2 for student, Rm3 for adults if not mistaken.

The muzium basically introduced the history and culture of Kelantan. We werent a big fan of history, hence we are just walked around, and took quite a number of photos. I think the most special 1 will be their wau and wayang kulit. They are famous of it, how I wish I could see the live performance of wau and wayang kulit.

The next stop is World War II muzium. It talked about the conquer of Japanese and British in Kelantan. It is used to be a bank, later on become an artist galary, lastly at the year of 1992 it became the memorial of WW2. We saw a lot of historical items left over by the foreign intruders.


There is also lots of other muzium, but we are extremly exhausted and sweaty, so we decided to go back campus to rest. We cannot take the heat anymore. I dislike the traffic light there too. It took so long for the light to turn green, as when we need to burn ourselves under the hot sun. It is so suffering for us.

Last but not least, we went to KB mall because they need to top up their food. I had encounted something very new. The counter is divided into 3 types for female, male and family. For instance, if you are a female and line up in the counter of family They will not entertain you and ask you to go other counter which is specifically for female. I found it conservative to enforce rules in such way.


After dinner, they sent me off to the bus station. My bus is at 11pm and reached KL at 6am in the morning. It was indeed a super excited yet nervous trip for me. Firstly, I have to travel alone in bus, further the bus is at night time whereas the road is so dark and cant even know where are you right now. Luckily, my trip is safe and sound. Thanks god.

The whole trip I spent around RM300 included meal, transportation and sourvenirs. I believe it is quite a budget trip, and I got to experience culture shock. Haha. Thanks to my friend, and her friends.

Hui Ru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to train your dragon (Movie)

If you said it is a waste to watch animation or cartoon in cinema, I will reject your idea. Firstly, most of the animation strongly project good moral ethics or values for the reference of audiences especially children. During the childhood, children ought to differentiate the right and the wrong distinctively, neither grey area nor in between. Value always serves as a guideline for us to oblige, not a compulsory because decision is still lied in the hand of human. This movie secretly intruded my deepen heart. It talked about relationship, a bond between dragon and human. The main character, Hiccup chose to save the night fury (dragon) because he saw the fear from its eye. Even a human, we got attracted or closer with people who are similar to us because we feel we able to understand each other better compared to differences. The flow of movie discussed the process of rejection, acceptance, understand and devotion in a relationship. When we are just a stranger for each other, we are re

Handmade ART

Handmade is one of my interest since young. I love art which includes drawing, coloring, making cards and etc. I used to make cards for my friends during secondary school times. Now, I seldom did due to lack of time. It takes time to complete an art work. Thus, I only do when I am free. After reading other people blog, I felt like putting my handmade artwork in my blog..just want to reflect my memory.. Too bad, I did not take photos of my art piece last time. I only left 2 with me..So..have a look.. "Lion" - bookmark Underwater world

My volcano

My inner volcano has exploded without notification I am unable to control this inactive volcano, it was suppressed for long times It was my fault for keeping it secretly It was also my mistake of losing control My self is completely so different that my ideal image I am an evil who is pretty much selfish My emotion is ultimately much more important than others A sin that I committed I hate it