Skip to main content

Life in Plymouth - Collection of Meals 2

Adaptation to a new study environment is an on-going process. This is the reason that she delayed posting for a week. She created a new post because the previous post is flooded with numerous of meals, which could cause difficulty of reading or repetition of reading same things.

Her interest in cooking, finally become practical. She enjoys cooking and loves trying new dishes if requires simple ingredients only.

She browsed through recipe online, and she was attracted to the wrapped egg. She innovated it, and the result turned out to be positive.

A. Firstly, She boiled cubes of potatoes. She had to fragrant onion and garlic. Cubes of hot dogs and potatoes were fried and little bit of pepper and salt for taste. (put on the plate). B. She beat and spread the eggs, pour in A and capsicum. Stir it balanced and add in some pepper and salt. She fried the eggs on pan with butter.

Ready to serve on plate.

You may want to add in cheese or milk, depending on your favor.


She loves brown porridge, as she used to have it at home. She didn't have bean curbs, thus the taste was different compared to mum's cooking. She only put pieces of chicken, seasoned with oyster sauce, black soy sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Of course, onions and garlic need to be fragrant. Later on, added in white porridge and stirred them evenly. Served with pickled lettuce.

She bought a packet of udon from a chinese shop, about 20-30min walk. She decided to fried udon with leftover ginger and teriyaki sauce. In order to make it spicy, she put small chilies and black pepper.

She always added lots of ingredients like button mushroom, chinese mushroom, carrots, pieces of chicken, capsicums and others. Boiled the udon first before fried. I love this dish.

Another simple dishes served with white rice. For the hot dog, she used ginger and teriyaki sauce and fried with onion. For the mixed vege (sweet pea, carrot and corn) with prawns, seasoned with chicken stocks. Nice and appetizing.

Fried noodles again, but this time with bean spout. Next time, she won't buy bean spout again because bean spout can't put overnight even in the fridge. Pitiful, she had to throw them in the dustbin.

Deng..deng..deng..this is the British instant noodles. She still prefer Malaysia instant noodles like asam laksa or tom yam flavour. She found this noodles had put coloring, and the noodles turned out to be yellowish. She disliked it.

Fried rice with chili and tomato sauce. She hearted it. She put hot dogs, button mushroom and shallot. Delicious :)

Finally, she bought tom yam paste. She loves spicy, without spicy is like the food isn't delicious at all. Next time, she will put more in the soup, because it wasn't spicy and hot at all. But she still enjoyed it because finally she can taste tom-yam soup.

Well, she always missed mummy's brown rice. She can't get long bean, she ended up putting different ingredients which she like into the rice. She still love eating though it didn't taste like what mummy's did.

Seasoning: oyster sauce, black soy sauce, soy sauce, pepper and sesame oil. Fried the ingredients first, and pour in rice (haven't cook). Later on, added in all the seasoning. Boiled some chicken soup for use. Pour everything into the rice cooker, and added chicken soup. (1:1)

Seemed she got herself pickled lettuce for long time ago, and haven't try it she decided to boil porridge and ate with pickled lettuce. Apart from pickled lettuce, she made soy bean sauce with prawn. It was simple, yet made me missing home cooking even more.


This time, she seasoned the chicken with black pepper, soy sauce and egg. She made the chicken like a paste. She love the chicken paste.


Hui Ru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to train your dragon (Movie)

If you said it is a waste to watch animation or cartoon in cinema, I will reject your idea. Firstly, most of the animation strongly project good moral ethics or values for the reference of audiences especially children. During the childhood, children ought to differentiate the right and the wrong distinctively, neither grey area nor in between. Value always serves as a guideline for us to oblige, not a compulsory because decision is still lied in the hand of human. This movie secretly intruded my deepen heart. It talked about relationship, a bond between dragon and human. The main character, Hiccup chose to save the night fury (dragon) because he saw the fear from its eye. Even a human, we got attracted or closer with people who are similar to us because we feel we able to understand each other better compared to differences. The flow of movie discussed the process of rejection, acceptance, understand and devotion in a relationship. When we are just a stranger for each other, we are re

Handmade ART

Handmade is one of my interest since young. I love art which includes drawing, coloring, making cards and etc. I used to make cards for my friends during secondary school times. Now, I seldom did due to lack of time. It takes time to complete an art work. Thus, I only do when I am free. After reading other people blog, I felt like putting my handmade artwork in my blog..just want to reflect my memory.. Too bad, I did not take photos of my art piece last time. I only left 2 with me..So..have a look.. "Lion" - bookmark Underwater world

My volcano

My inner volcano has exploded without notification I am unable to control this inactive volcano, it was suppressed for long times It was my fault for keeping it secretly It was also my mistake of losing control My self is completely so different that my ideal image I am an evil who is pretty much selfish My emotion is ultimately much more important than others A sin that I committed I hate it