Skip to main content

4D3N Kota Kinabalu, Sabah - Day 3

Come to 3rd days, I started to realise time is ain't enough. In fact, KK has lots of places of attraction. It is the disadvantage of free and easy, because you tend to DIY and find out plenty of places which you would love to try.

The next day morning, American breakfast set :)

We started the engine ahead to Kundasang. It took us 2 hours 30 minutes to reach our first destination, Kinabalu Park. The road was weary and small. Furthermore, how to expect a small kancil to speed? If you are so unfortunate, happened to have a big lorry drives like a tortoise in front of you, it is certainly slow down your speed too.

Discovery: lots of catholic church along the way to Kundasang. Furthermore, their board is designed to be the same, except the wording stated differently for different churches. I wondered it is a need to have so many churches, as the population wasn't large enough to accommodate many for those churches? I was really interested at their target group of people.


So fascinated to read all the board name whenever I passed by. Perhaps, Catholic is really a dominated religion in Sabah.

Kinabalu Park was the starting point for KK climbers. It roughly takes 2 nights 1 night to be the conqueror of KK (for layman). I will love to conquer that, perhaps some other day :P when I have enough stamina.

I love some of the views, so hoping I have a super wide len camera which could capture the whole scenery. However, I managed to take some which satisfy my need too. haha



Rojak mee

"wan tan hou" - kuey teow with soya sauce

Our meal settled nearby Kinabalu Park, it was considered as mamak. They served local malay, chinese and also western food. The food was big in portion, and it tasted quite nice too.

Interestingly, why the wires in Sabah so thick? I m really wondering, it was so much thicker which I had never seen before.

Further down, we went to Poring Hot Spring and Canopy Walk. There is 2 hot spring, and a cave. We tried out canopy walkway. It was just walking on top of the jungle, nothing special for me except I m a timid cat that afraid of height. Thus, I was a bit scared when the bridge is shaky.

On the way in, there is a rock pool and bath area (public and private). Further in, there is also a butterfly farm inside.

Before reaching the canopy walkway, you ought to trek through the jungle. It was easy as the staircase or human walkway is formed for the convenience.




Rock Pool

Public Bath Area

Dinner time. I specially recommended this seafood restaurant located in Tuaran. The price is cheaper, food is more delicious and the restaurant is surrounded by mangrove swamp. The restaurant called Gayang Seafood Restaurant. It is not easy to find, because you may ask local people in Tuaran.

You are assured to have very fresh seafood meal. This meal was the nicest among all the meals we had taken before, really no regret to go there. We were so lucky to get the direction right because it is so hard to locate this restaurant at night. The highway going to this restaurant doesnt have light supply, as you have to depend on your car's light to travel.





All the food were so yummy, I would love to eat it again and again.

We were so exhausted, because of the far distance.

The 4th day, last day of trip...where we have been?

Unexpected plan...yet no regret...

Hui Ru

Comments

  1. what a tempting picturesque blog you have which triggers my taste bud! =X
    *i didn't have dinner tonight*

    Haha!

    Great to see your trip's posts. So excited! Looking forward to your last post!

    and how come there's none of the photos with you inside? -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her face can't show on the blog...wahahahahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to train your dragon (Movie)

If you said it is a waste to watch animation or cartoon in cinema, I will reject your idea. Firstly, most of the animation strongly project good moral ethics or values for the reference of audiences especially children. During the childhood, children ought to differentiate the right and the wrong distinctively, neither grey area nor in between. Value always serves as a guideline for us to oblige, not a compulsory because decision is still lied in the hand of human. This movie secretly intruded my deepen heart. It talked about relationship, a bond between dragon and human. The main character, Hiccup chose to save the night fury (dragon) because he saw the fear from its eye. Even a human, we got attracted or closer with people who are similar to us because we feel we able to understand each other better compared to differences. The flow of movie discussed the process of rejection, acceptance, understand and devotion in a relationship. When we are just a stranger for each other, we are re

Handmade ART

Handmade is one of my interest since young. I love art which includes drawing, coloring, making cards and etc. I used to make cards for my friends during secondary school times. Now, I seldom did due to lack of time. It takes time to complete an art work. Thus, I only do when I am free. After reading other people blog, I felt like putting my handmade artwork in my blog..just want to reflect my memory.. Too bad, I did not take photos of my art piece last time. I only left 2 with me..So..have a look.. "Lion" - bookmark Underwater world

My volcano

My inner volcano has exploded without notification I am unable to control this inactive volcano, it was suppressed for long times It was my fault for keeping it secretly It was also my mistake of losing control My self is completely so different that my ideal image I am an evil who is pretty much selfish My emotion is ultimately much more important than others A sin that I committed I hate it