Skip to main content

Toy Story 3 (2010)

Being a fan of animated movie, definitely I wasn't miss Toy Story 3. Disney Pixel's production is always able to beautify all the characters with distinctive personalities. A great deal of merchandises to grab, and also a huge campaign was held in order to promote this movie.

You wasn't be surprised to discover that adults probably are more exciting than kids. Audiences were burst into laughter, and a sudden shift of emotion to sadness and realisation in the end of movie. The cinema was ultimately quieter, and some started to wipe their tears in their eye.

I admired the continuing saga of Woody, for trusting and loving his owner, Andy unfailingly. He tried to persuade his friends (Andy's toys) believing in Andy not wanting to throw them into trash. He escaped from Sunnyside, and returned to save his mates once he knew that they were being tortured and humiliated in Sunnyside. He strategies the rescue plan, finally they released from this horrible place.

The climate was not reach the bottom line, it got more thrilling. They fell into dumping site, and almost dead. They didn't fear of death, because they walked hand in hand. Friendship is strongly tied among them, neither one of them would abandon one another.

I pitied Hugging Bear, he put his hatred and revenge on other toys. He thought his owner disowned him, in fact the owner got a same replacement once she lost him. He brained-wash giant baby, as their owner left them. They bullied new-comers, putting them to be played by toddles who pulled and threw toys simply.

I love the movie added in Barbie dolls. The scene of both of them falling in love has made me laugh crazily. The male doll, Ken was feminine, however it didn't reduce his charm. Love has changed him, and surrendered to the girl that he loves. He bravely stood up, and helped them.

Toys are alive, and have the emotion of human being. It wouldn't happen in reality, but it was another creative way of portraying human characteristic through the eyes of toys. Toys are new, and we played them. Toys are old, we might kept them in store or dumped or donated them. We won't fascinate toys when we are adults.

We owned them, in the end are we still wanting them? It was pathetic to think in such way. On the other hand, it might be a reminder for us to treasure what we had and have.

An animated movie, is always full of moral values that we should think over again.

I found it a great movie, did you?








Hui Ru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to train your dragon (Movie)

If you said it is a waste to watch animation or cartoon in cinema, I will reject your idea. Firstly, most of the animation strongly project good moral ethics or values for the reference of audiences especially children. During the childhood, children ought to differentiate the right and the wrong distinctively, neither grey area nor in between. Value always serves as a guideline for us to oblige, not a compulsory because decision is still lied in the hand of human. This movie secretly intruded my deepen heart. It talked about relationship, a bond between dragon and human. The main character, Hiccup chose to save the night fury (dragon) because he saw the fear from its eye. Even a human, we got attracted or closer with people who are similar to us because we feel we able to understand each other better compared to differences. The flow of movie discussed the process of rejection, acceptance, understand and devotion in a relationship. When we are just a stranger for each other, we are re

Handmade ART

Handmade is one of my interest since young. I love art which includes drawing, coloring, making cards and etc. I used to make cards for my friends during secondary school times. Now, I seldom did due to lack of time. It takes time to complete an art work. Thus, I only do when I am free. After reading other people blog, I felt like putting my handmade artwork in my blog..just want to reflect my memory.. Too bad, I did not take photos of my art piece last time. I only left 2 with me..So..have a look.. "Lion" - bookmark Underwater world

My volcano

My inner volcano has exploded without notification I am unable to control this inactive volcano, it was suppressed for long times It was my fault for keeping it secretly It was also my mistake of losing control My self is completely so different that my ideal image I am an evil who is pretty much selfish My emotion is ultimately much more important than others A sin that I committed I hate it