Skip to main content
要选择克制自己
不是每句话 想说可以说的
要思量后果 
说了可以做到 还是会把事情搞得更难堪
学着忍耐 不要轻言
就算想 也要忍着

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade ART

Handmade is one of my interest since young. I love art which includes drawing, coloring, making cards and etc. I used to make cards for my friends during secondary school times. Now, I seldom did due to lack of time. It takes time to complete an art work. Thus, I only do when I am free. After reading other people blog, I felt like putting my handmade artwork in my blog..just want to reflect my memory.. Too bad, I did not take photos of my art piece last time. I only left 2 with me..So..have a look.. "Lion" - bookmark Underwater world

My volcano

My inner volcano has exploded without notification I am unable to control this inactive volcano, it was suppressed for long times It was my fault for keeping it secretly It was also my mistake of losing control My self is completely so different that my ideal image I am an evil who is pretty much selfish My emotion is ultimately much more important than others A sin that I committed I hate it

BEYONG TEARS

When 21 year old Kevin’s life comes to an abrupt halt, his parents are faced with many unexpected decisions. As their only child’s life unfolds before them, they realize that the decisions they make now will not only affect them. Will they be able to find strength amidst their pain and grief? What will they find when they look beyond their tears? Friday 10 April 09, 8.30pm Saturday 11 April 09, 5.00pm Venue: Glad Tidings PJ, No 6 Jalan 13/4, 46200 Petaling Jaya Are you interested? I will be going =D